Benefit Cosmetics - Defined & Refined Brow Kit
Benefit Cosmetics’ new brow kits contain everything you need to step up your brow game and expertly shape your brows. The set is available in three offerings: Defined & Refined Brow, Bigger and Bolder Brow and Soft and Natural Brow Kits. Each set is priced at $44 (CDN) and has a $76-80 value. Today I will be talking about the Defined & Refined Brow Kit which I purchased during the VIB Sale (see full haul). Since I’m currently on my second Precisely, My Brow Pencil, I figured this was a much better deal and I get to try out some of their other re-launched brow products.
The set is best for achieving precise, defined brows while extending wear of your brow products and conditioning your brows. The set is available in 3 of the most popular colour options. I usually use #5 in the pencil but the closet kit available to that is #6. There is not much of a difference between the two (see below).
BROWVO! conditioning primer - mini size (Full sive individual retail $36)
- Use this for fuller, healthier brows
Precisely, My Brow Pencil ultra-fine shape & define - full size (Individual retail - $30)
- Ultra-fine twist up tip to define brows with natural hair like strokes. It also has a spoolie on the other end.
High brow highlight & lift pencil - full size (Individual retail $29)
- Use this pencil to finish off your brows with a lifted look by highlighting the brow bone (following the arch) with a champagne pink sheen
Brow mapping tool
- This tool is used to help create an ideal arch for your face
Tips & Tricks
- Step-by-step guide with full illustrations and tips on how to achieve the perfect brow.
This set is such a good deal and I love how my brows look after using the products within. Depending on your brow style, Benefit has you covered with these sets. You can shop this set at Sephora and Benefit.com.
What are you favourite brow products?