Urban Decay collaborated with Gwen Stefani to create her very own limited edition makeup collection. I have always loved Gwen’s style and her exceptional taste is illustrated through her stunning collection. This collection contains an eye shadow palette, liners, lipsticks and this beautiful blush palette that I couldn’t resist. The black and white packaging is gorgeous with antique gold accents. All six shades including a blush, bronzer and highlight are so pretty. The afterglow formula is a medium semi-opaque to opaque coverage is very buildable. This is one palette that I would wear every single shade. Each colour is finely milled for easy blending.
- Details from Sephora’s site:
- Blush in Cherry (light pink satin),
- Easy (deep rose with gold shimmer),
- Angel (champagne-nude shimmer)
- Bronzer in Lo-Fi (soft bronze matte)
- Hush (medium pink with gold shimmer)
- Highlighter in OC (soft pink with peach shift)