Sigma Beauty: Most Wanted Brush Set
Sigma Beauty has created a limited edition set featuring fan favourites called Most Wanted Brush Set. The set includes their top 5 best selling brushes chosen by other beauty lovers. The set only comes in the colour chrome and black and is still available on Sigmabeauty.com for $73 ($92 value). This set is a great option if you're having trouble deciding which of the many brushes to choose from. It takes the guess work out of it for you. It is also good for beginners who are looking to build their kit. You can shop these brushes through the link below.
Sigma is one of the top makeup brush companies out there and their brushes never disappoint. They pick up and transfer makeup perfectly, allowing for a flawless application. They also blend like a dream. The brushes are very high quality and are made with exclusive Sigmax® and SigmaTech® Fibers. These synthetic fibers were engineered to grasp powder and cream products without any absorption into the bristles. The SigmaTech Fibers are also "antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washes".
The Most Wanted Brush Set includes: via Sigma.com
- F80 - Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E25 - Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
Have you tried any of Sigma's brushes? What are some of your favourites?
Thanks for reading,
*This is not a sponsored post but these brushes were sent to me as press samples.