Sigma Dry 'n Shape Spa
Sigma Beauty is launching a new 3-in-1 brush care gadget tomorrow, September 12th, 2016 for $29 USD. The Dry 'n Shape Spa combines the best of two innovative tools - brush-cleaning textures of Sigma Spa and the Dry'n Shape Tower. I have always wanted to try Sigma's brush cleaning mat and their drying tower but with this one tool I get the best of both worlds. You can shop through the link below once the product launches.
The Dry 'n Shape Spa cleans, dries and shapes up to 18 brushes. The gadget is compact in size and convenient to store. The pictures makes it appear bigger than it really is.
How to use:
- Remove the bases (top and bottom portion) and keep dry
- Wash your brushes by swirling wet soapy brushes on the core cleaning textures - wash, refine and rinse. There are different textures for face and eye brushes
- Once all the brushes have been cleaned, attach each base to the core
- Place small brushes in the inner circle facing down in the Sigma snaps
- Larger brushes should be inserted through the band that fits best (handle first), then secured in the Sigma snap
- Allow the brushes to dry and shape
The bristles should always be facing down when drying to prevent moisture getting trapped in the ferrule which can loosen the glue. Bristles should also be tightly squeezed in the elastic bands for it to reshape effectively.
I love the convenience of this tool and it is so easy to use. The names of the textures are clearly printed which makes it easy to differentiate which one to use. I no longer need to re-shape my brushes on my own or take time to roll up a towel so that my brushes can dry in a downward position. The space saving design is also a plus for me. Owning a cleaning mat and a separate drying tower can take up a lot of space. If you are looking to simplify your brush care process, I think this is a great tool to have.
Thanks for stopping by,
*This product was sent to me for review. All opinions are my own.