Physicians Formula is kicking off their 80th Anniversary with full range of products for 2017. I had the opportunity to preview the exciting new line up and test them out at their media event. The new items range from liners, blushes to color correctors. To top it off they have extended their Butter, Bronze Booster and #InstaReady lines. The new goodies will be available in stores Canada-wide this month. Today I will be sharing all of their hottest new beauty innovations.
Bronze Booster Highlight and Contour Palette ($19.99):
There is no question that Physicians Formula makes amazing bronzers and this highly anticipated addition is no exception. The compact opens up to include a mirror and an angled contour brush underneath the shadows. The palette features three universally flattering shades to highlight, contour and define. It is infused with vitamins, moisturizers and antioxidants to achieve that perfect glow and extend it's wear. The highlight and contour palette is available in 2 options - Shimmer Strobing and Matte Sculpting. Pictured below is the Matte Sculpting Palette which is perfect for contouring and setting your concealer.
Butter Blush ($15.99)
This blush is infused with Murumuru Butter to give a radiant Brazilian goddess glow. The Murumuru Butter, an ingredient from the Amazon, allows for a soft and creamy formula that melts into the skin for a radiant glow. It combines features of a powder and cream blush. These blushes smell amazing! We have seen the Murumuru Butter used previously in the popular Butter Bronzer. The Butter Blush is available in two different shades, Natural Glow and Plum Rose. Included in the compact is a mirror and sponge applicator. These two show up very sheer on me so I would have build up the coverage or use it as a blush topper.
Bright Booster Oil Elixir ($19.99)
I'm super excited to try this Elixir because I love using beauty oils especially all-natural ones. This one contains moisturizing natural and organic facial oils like Mongongo Oil and Rhodiola Rosea Extract to promote bright beautiful skin. The formula is lightweight and fast-absorbing and smells like roses but disappears once applied to the skin.
Mineral Wear Cushion Corrector + Primer Duo ($20.49)
The new Cushion Corrector gives you the benefit of having a primer and colour corrector in one revolutionary cushion compact. It is created with All-in-One ABC (Airbrushing, Blurring, Correcting) Cushion Technology to colour correct and hide imperfections. The duo is available in two different shades, Yellow/Green and Peach/Lavender to combat the most common discolouration issues. The compact is so cute, it matches the two tone colours inside and comes with a mirror and a sponge applicator. The formula is very light weight and has buildable coverage.
#InstaReady Face Products ($14.99-15.99):
Physicians Formula has added three new products to their #InstaReady line. Each designed to give flawless photo finish skin, so you can say goodbye to using filters.
- Face Primer - contains InstaFilter Technology which diffuses imperfections, blurs pores and fine lines. It's a mattifying primer with weightless, invisible coverage that extends the wear of makeup.
- Full Coverage Concealer - also featuring the InstaFilter Technology that blends light-reflecting spherical beads, colour filter pigments and high-tech polymers to mattify, blur and reduce texture. The formula is light weight and very creamy and provides full coverage. I love that it comes with a cute pink blending sponge. It comes in Fair, Light and Medium shades.
- Setting Spray - I'm obsessed with using setting sprays. You can use it to prep the skin, set your makeup and refresh your skin throughout the day.
Eye Products ($15.79):
Included in the new 2017 launch is a full range of eye products to complete an entire eye look.
- #InstaReady Multi-Finish Eye Shadow Palette - features matte, shimmer and satin finishes and is available in Natural Nude and Smoky Nude.
- #InstaReady Eye Primer Duo - This set come with Matte and Shimmer primers. The Shimmer shade is really pretty.
- #InstaReady Glide on Gel Eyeliner ($7.49) - that is water-resistant and smudge proof. It is available in Black Velvet, Champagne, Gunmetal and comes with a removable sharpener.
- Eye Booster Feather Brow Fiber & Highlighter Duo - comes with a brow fiber on one end and a illuminating highlighter pencil on the other. The available shades are Brunette and Light Brown.
- Eye Booster Lash Contortionist Mascara - available in Ultra Black and Black Brown.
- Eye Booster Matte Lacquer Cream Eyeliner - A quick drying formula that does not budge. I had a hard time getting this liner off my hands when swatched. It is available in an Ultra Black Matte shade.
A big thank you to Physicians Formula for having me at their event and providing these goodies for me to share with readers. I love that their products are cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and all of the products listed above except for the Butter Blush are fragrance free. You can currently shop these new items at Ulta.com, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall and soon on Physicians Formula.com