Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip Summer 2017 - Photos and Swatches
The Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip set is perfect for all nude lovers. The set contains multi brand lipsticks and lipglosses in an array of nude shades. With 6 lipsticks, 1 full and 5 deluxe size products, this set is a great way to sample the best selling nudes from these brands. The set retails for $33 CAD and is available across all Sephora stores.
This set contains:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills® Lip Gloss in Kristen (cool desert sand)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Enamored Hi Shine Lip Lacquer in Sugar Sugar (champagne-gold shimmer)
- NARS Cosmetics Velvet Lip Glide in Bound (rose pink)
- Tarte Lippie Lingerie matte tint in Revealed (light mocha)
- Urban Decay Vice Waterproof Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Trivial (matte pink nude)
- Too Faced Injection Glossy in Spice Girl (Pink Nude)
These sets can be a hit or miss sometimes but all of these shades are wearable on me and I'm really liking them, mainly because most of them are pink nudes. I've been wanting to try out the Marc Jacobs Lip Lacquers as I've heard great reviews and Too Faced's Injection which is a lip plumping gloss, so I'm glad I was able to get my hands on this set. I already own a few of the Anastasia's glosses and Tarte's Lippie Lingerie's and I think the formula is great. You may already know this but I'm a glossy type of girl so I love the different options in this set. I was concerned with the Marc Jacobs shade not working for me but it actually looks great over a nude base. Overall, I think this is a great set that offers different nudes in a variety of finishes. The price point is also very reasonable. You can shop this set here.
Thanks for stopping by and please subscribe to ensure you don't miss any future post.
Nudestix: 15% Off
Sigma Beauty: http://sigma-beauty.7eer.net/c/265381...
for 10% off use: SIGMA2017